Last Revised: June 1, 2018
This Policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://cintrifuse.com/ (the “Website”) as well as any websites and blogs directly owned by Cintrifuse (“our Websites”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information in the practice of providing information about the Company and marketing efforts.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, then please do not use our websites. By using our websites, you agree to the terms of this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time (see below, “Changes to this Policy”). Your continued use of our websites after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Our Website collects both Personal Information and other information as described in this Policy. “Personal Information” is any information that can be used to individually identify you from a larger group, and may include details such as:
- First and Last Name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Mailing address
To ensure that we provide you with the best possible experience, Cintrifuse will store, use, and share information that we collect in accordance with this Policy. For example, when you request information, subscribe to our newsletters, or send a message to us through the Website, we will ask you to provide Personal Information to complete these transactions.
Information You Provide to Us
The sort of information that you provide in each instance will vary and could include Personal Information. In some cases, you will also provide additional information, such as whatever content you choose to include in a message to us through the Website.
Automatic Information Collection
In addition to the information you provide to us, we may also collect information about you during your visit to our Website. We collect this information using automated tools that are detailed below. These tools may collect information about your behavior and your computer system. Such information may include your Internet address (“IP Address”), your device’s screen resolution, device type (unique device identifiers), operating system, browser type, geographic location (country only), the Website pages you have viewed, the date and time of your visits, and the preferred language used to display the Hotjar Enabled Site.
One such method is cookies. A “cookie” is a small data file transmitted from a website to your computer’s hard drive. There are generally two kinds of cookies, and Cintrifuse may use both of them:
(1) session cookies, which do not stay on your computer after you close your browser; and
(2) persistent cookies, which remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Other than as disclosed in this Policy, we do not track customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising, and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Information.
How We Use Your Information
The information we gather and you provide is collected and used to improve our service to you and your experience when engaging with our Websites and our services. For example, we may use your information to:
- Prevent malicious activity and provide you with a secure experience;
- Provide marketing communications that are effective and optimized for you;
- Keep you up-to-date with the latest news and events from Cintrifuse;
- Avoid sending you something that will not be of interest;
- Measure performance of marketing programs;
- Learn about your behavior and try to improve what we do for your benefit;
- Display testimonials, reviews, or recommendations on our websites with the express consent of the owner of that statement.
- Contact you about services and offers that are relevant to you.
Although we use your name and email address to inform you about upcoming events and news related to Cintrifuse, you can always unsubscribe from receiving any marketing emails via the unsubscribe option in any such marketing you receive from us.
How We Share Your Information
Cintrifuse does not sell or lease your information to any third party. We may disclose your Personal Information to our partners in accordance with this Policy. We do not share Personal Information outside of Cintrifuse, unless it is under one of the following circumstances:
- Comply with any law, regulations, subpoena, or court order;
- Investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud, or other malicious activity;
- Enforce/protect the rights and properties of Cintrifuse; or
- Protect the rights or personal safety of Cintrifuse employees.
On occasion we may provide you with the ability to communicate with selected third parties. Where this is the case we will provide you with the facility to instruct us to share your information with the selected third party. We will only ever share your information in this way if you have told us that you are willing to allow us to do so.
Your Choices and Selecting Your Privacy Preferences
Email newsletters will not be sent to you unless you consent to receive such a newsletter. After you request to receive these emails, you may opt out of receiving them by selecting the “Unsubscribe” link, or by following the opt-out instructions included in each email communication.
You may also opt-out from having Hotjar collect your information when visiting our websites at any time by visiting our Opt-out page and clicking “Disable Hotjar.”
Access to and Accuracy of Your Information
Cintrifuse strives to maintain and process your information accurately. We have processes in place to maintain all of our information in accordance with relevant frameworks and take steps to monitor its accuracy. To view and change the Personal Information that you directly provided, you can contact us directly for assistance.
California Online Privacy Act Compliance
We will not share your Personal Information with third parties for the purposes of advertising their products or services to you without out your prior consent.
Children’s Information and Privacy
Cintrifuse does not actively seek to gather information from individuals under the age of thirteen. We do not target the Website to children, and would not expect them to be engaging with our Websites or services. We encourage parents and guardians to provide adequate protection measures to prevent children from providing information unwillingly on the internet. If we are aware of any Personal Information that we have collected about children, we will endeavor to delete it.
For Website Visitors in the European Union (“EU”)
You can exercise any of the following rights by notifying us as described below:
- Access: You may email us at email@example.com to request a copy of the personal data our Website currently contains.
- Correction or Rectification: You can correct what personal data our Website currently contains by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we correct or rectify any personal data that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Restrict Processing: When applicable you may restrict the processing of your personal data by submitting a request via email to email@example.com. In your email, please explain how you wish Cintrifuse to restrict processing of your personal data. When such restrictions are not possible, Cintrifuse will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Policy, to include withdrawing your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- Object to Processing: When applicable, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by submitting a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When such objections are not possible, Cintrifuse will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Policy, to include withdrawing your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- Portability: Upon request, and when possible, Cintrifuse can provide you with copies of your personal data. You may submit a request via email to email@example.com. When such a request cannot be honored, Cintrifuse will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Policy, to include withdrawing your consent.
- Withdraw Consent: At any time, you may withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data through this Website by notifying us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Using the same email address you have provided to Cintrifuse, simply type the words “WITHDRAW CONSENT” in the subject line of your email. Upon receipt of such a withdrawal of consent, Cintrifuse will confirm receipt and proceed to stop processing your personal data.
- Erasure: If you should wish to cease use of our Website and have your personal data deleted from our Website, then you may submit a request by emailing us at email@example.com. Upon receipt of such a request for erasure, Cintrifuse will confirm receipt and will confirm once your personal data has been deleted.
Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
Cintrifuse has implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure both Personal Information and non-Personal Information. We employ physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information that we collect to prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When we collect or transmit information over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. All of our information is stored in secure facilities with limited access and stringent security procedures.
Changes to the Policy
How to Contact Us
1311 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
In your correspondence, please ensure that you write “PRIVACY” in your subject line so that it is routed in a timely and efficient manner.