Cintrifuse is on a mission to make Greater Cincinnati the #1 Startup ecosystem in the Midwest. We’re here to connect and catalyze tech startups with our extensive network. We inspire ideas, empower founders, lure talent, and attract investors in ways that make our region a magnet for entrepreneurs and innovators worldwide. We enable the activation, development, and growth of Startups by strategically leveraging and connecting a network of partners, all committed to expanding innovation and entrepreneurship across the region.
About the Role:
As the Startup Support Manager, you will support the creation and deliver on the execution of vertically focused programs within Cintrifuse. This will include supporting the build out of the FinTech Frontier Membership Program, as well as developing new programming that is repeatable across future verticals, beginning with sustainability. You’ll drive impact directly to local startups, while bringing national attention to our world class ecosystem.
We are looking for a strong project management and program development person who has a passion for technology-based startups. Reporting to the Director of Startup Services, this person is a superb communicator, presenter and relationship builder. Ideally would also have ecosystem/community building expertise as well as accelerator programming experience.
Some of the things you will do:
- Support the delivery of FinTech Frontier programs
- Launch Sustainability focused programming
- Serve as a primary evangelist of Cintrifuse Startup Services and the StartupCincy ecosystem to clearly convey the value of resources available to members
- Partner with leadership to continuously improve services leading to retention of Cintrifuse Members
- Provide timely, well researched and crafted responses to requests from Cintrifuse Members
- Generate value for Cintrifuse members by identifying consistent member needs that can become scalable support services
- Manage Startup Series Programming in collaboration with Marketing Team
- Support large scale ecosystem events (e.g. StartupCincy Week)
What would really set you apart:
- Worked in smaller company environment or ideally worked in or contributed to a startup
- Experience with Accelerator, Incubator or Studio programming
- Exposure to CRM data platforms (e.g. Affinity, Salesforce)
- Understanding or past experience working with Agile Project Management (APM), bonus points for serving as Scrum Master or Project Owner
We’re looking for someone who has experience:
- B.S. or B.A. degree
- Impeccable organization and communication skills with extreme attention to detail
- Baseline understanding of startup fundraising (venture capital, private equity, angel investing etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Airtable or similar spreadsheet applications
- 2+ years of experience working directly with Customer Relationship Management Platforms (CRMs)
If you have a passion for startups we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time, Cincinnati based position with a hybrid flexible work schedule. Salary range is $52,000 – $78,000 based on experience. Competitive benefits including full Health benefits, HSA/FSA, Go365 Wellness program, 401(k) match, Parental leave, PTO in a collaborative, dog friendly, casual dress co-working space at Union Hall. You’ll also have access to all Cintrifuse and Union Hall events. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Zand Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cintrifuse is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We encourage applicants from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups who could bring diverse perspectives to our mission.