Cintrifuse is on a mission to make Greater Cincinnati the #1 Startup ecosystem in the Midwest. We’re here to connect and catalyze tech startups with our extensive network. We inspire ideas, empower founders, lure talent, and attract investors in ways that make our region a magnet for entrepreneurs and innovators worldwide. We enable the activation, development, and growth of Startups by strategically leveraging and connecting a network of partners, all committed to expanding innovation and entrepreneurship across the region.
About Union Hall
Union Hall is one of Ohio’s most urban, iconic, and diverse entrepreneurial centers. This 38,000 square foot facility serves startups, entrepreneurs, co-workers, venture investors, and future-focused agencies and consultants. COVID reset the bar of expectations for how to work, learn, train, and blend virtual and live interactions, and Union Hall is on a mission to reset the bar on “Future of Work” and “Immersive Experiences.” Equal parts library and lab, we’re the hybrid remix that empowers founders, provides a platform for vertical opportunities (e.g. sustainability), redefines “Startup Skilling,” and offers our largest corporations inspirational space to unlock innovation and connect with entrepreneurs.
About the Role
Cintrifuse is looking for a Community Experience Coordinator to support this ambition. You’ll think/act like a “concierge” in terms of anticipating needs and offering smart guidance to take full advantage of every aspect of the facility. You’ll be highly visible in the facility and online, managing all digital interactions and inbound requests.You’ll focus on two main areas – Member Experience and Event Experience. You’ll report to and support the Operations & Events Manager in ensuring that Union Hall is delivering on its promise of providing community, co-working, and collisions that are inclusive, productive, and inspiring.
Some of the things you’ll do
- Relationship Building: Creating meaningful connections with visitors and residents by working to understand their individual aims, goals, and business needs.
- Sales Flow: Fielding inbound leads for co-working membership, dedicated desks, private offices, and events and taking those projects through the product life cycle via Affinity, Coworks, Kisi, Stripe, and other systems.
- Concierge: Managing onsite requests, questions, comments, and concerns from visitors and residents. Greeting and touring visitors and prospective members. Providing onsite support for setup, standby, and closeout for each event. Always “making it happen” to the best of your ability.
- Scheduling: Managing the Coworks calendar. Monitoring conference room bookings and overages and billing accordingly.
- Maintenance: Overseeing the execution of regular floor checks and taking action/troubleshooting accordingly.
- Equipment/Supply: Overseeing the stock and maintenance of kitchens, mailboxes, lockers, and printing. Tracking tech equipment.
We’re looking for someone who has experience
- Confident, personable, and easy to talk to and a proactive problem solver with a “CAN do” attitude
- Skilled and independent troubleshooter who is comfortable flying without a guidebook and has the ability to pivot and make changes
- Genuinely interested in startups, entrepreneurs, and the ecosystem
- Experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), Google Drive and ability to adopt other technologies
- Customer service experience is a must
- Organized, detail oriented and able to multitask
- Exceptional verbal and written communication with team, members, and vendors
- Ability to be a team player and operate in a high-functioning team environment
This is a full-time, 40 hours/ week at Union Hall, with some nights and weekends as business requires. Salary range is $41,000 – $57,000 based on experience. Competitive benefits including full Health benefits, HSA/FSA, Go365 Wellness program, 401(k) match, Parental leave and PTO in a collaborative, dog friendly, casual dress co-working space at Union Hall. You’ll also have access to all Cintrifuse and Union Hall events. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Zand Walters at email@example.com.
Cintrifuse is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We encourage applicants from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups who could bring diverse perspectives to our mission.