Cintrifuse is dedicated to making Greater Cincinnati the #1 Startup ecosystem in the Midwest. We’re here to connect and catalyze tech startups with our extensive network. We inspire ideas, empower founders, lure talent, and attract investors in ways that make our region a magnet for entrepreneurs and innovators worldwide. We enable the activation, development, and growth of Startups by strategically leveraging and connecting a network of partners, all committed to expanding innovation and entrepreneurship across the region. To better understand the Cintrifuse model, review our 2022 Impact Report as well as our October 2022 Annual Meeting video and written recap.
As part of the Cintrifuse organization and mission, we operate a “fund of funds” that provides exposure to a broad network of venture capital fund managers and thousands of startups, driving access to the best emerging technologies. Our strategy allows us to partner with top venture investors and generate strong financial returns.
About the Role
Cintrifuse is looking for a Community Experience intern who thinks and acts like a concierge in serving our members and visitors. You’ll build meaningful relationships with co-working residents and tenants, spread the word of the Cintrifuse mission far and wide, work to continuously improve the member experience, and remain highly visible and accessible to all guests and their needs. Additionally, you’ll report to and support the Director of Union Hall Operations & Experience in ensuring the building is operating efficiently and in line with the Cintrifuse mission.
Some of the things you’ll do
- Creating the best possible member experience as one of the primary “faces” of Union Hall
- Establishing meaningful connections with visitors and residents, handling all onsite requests, and always “making it happen” to the best of your ability
- Updating, tracking, and trending member data to ensure quality operations, identify key insights, and propose strategic action
- Possessing an in-depth understanding and keen management of all Union Hall systems and equipment: Kisi for security, CoWorks for member management and scheduling, and more
- Stocking and maintaining kitchens and coworking space and ensuring tidy and cleanliness throughout the building
- Executing daily floor checks and taking action/troubleshooting accordingly
- Providing hands-on support and service for all onsite conference room bookings and events
We’re looking for someone who is
- Confident, personable, and easy to talk to and a proactive problem solver with a “CAN do” attitude
- Skilled and independent troubleshooter who is comfortable flying without a guidebook and has the ability to pivot and make changes
- Genuinely interested in startups, entrepreneurs, and the ecosystem
- Experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), Google Drive and ability to adopt other technologies
- Availability to work full days Tuesdays/Thursdays
- Customer service experience is a must, hospitality education or experience is a plus
- Organized, detail oriented and able to multitask
- Exceptional verbal and written communication with team, members, and vendors
- Ability to be a team player and operate in a high-functioning team environment
Open office dynamic, collaborative co-working space at Union Hall in Over the Rhine, casual dress, dog friendly with access to all Cintrifuse and Union Hall events. Position is Mon/Wed. afternoons and Tues./Thurs. mornings to early afternoons (20 hours/week) at Union Hall. Position begins Feb. 1, 2023. $17/hour. To apply, please send resume to email@example.com.
Cintrifuse is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We encourage applicants from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups who could bring diverse perspectives to our mission.